Monday, September 19, 2011

Heading To The Chapel





"What a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Oh, baby,

I think I want to marry you.




Is it this look in your eye,

Or is it this dancing juice?

Oh, baby,

I think I want to marry you."




I've been humming this song all weekend, because on Saturday, my handsome nephew married his gorgeous lady. We're sad that we can't be back in the states to share in the celebration, but we send our love and best wishes their way. Now that my niece and nephew are both married off, I'm sure that somewhere in the not so distant future, there will be the pitter pattering of little feet. Then my brother will be a Grandpa. Heh heh heh. That's good stuff.




"Cause it's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey, baby,

I think I want to marry you."

No comments:

Post a Comment