Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When Good Poef Poefs Go Bad

Our bean bag chairs (PoefPoef Lazy Bags)  have been loved.  Quite a bit in fact.  I bought them almost 2 year ago, and the kids use them all the time when we watch movies.  Sadly, they've started to lose a little of their "poefness".  I decided to head back over to Van Cranenbroek and pick up some refills for them.  It seemed like such an easy task.  I was smart enough to close myself up in our tiny mud room off of the kitchen before I opened up the Poef and started pouring in the refills.  (Thank goodness for that.) It was going pretty well until Poef let out a big burp.  Apparently PoefPoef's are a lot like babies.  Feed them a little at a time and burp them in between to get out the extra air.  Well, the baby puked all over me.  Tiny little white balls covered my shirt and jeans.  And the floor.  And the walls.  And...well, you get the picture.  It took forever to get the mess cleaned up and Poufy fed and zipped.  For some reason, I felt the urge to hum Christmas tunes while I worked.  The bags are finally poofy once more, and back in their assigned spots in the TV room.   I'm still finding little white "snowballs" in unusual places around the house.  And for some strange reason, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment