Saturday, June 11, 2011

Boys. Ew.

It's Friday, and you know what that means...my baby is home. We picked up Brandon and a friend of his from the school at 7:30 pm. It's been a long week. The boys kept up a never ending conversation about how much fun they had and what all they did this last week. Apparently boating school is quite the experience. More so than we had expected. Here's a highlight from the conversation...
Brandon: Hey, Mom, you know that black bag I took with me?
Me: You mean your suitcase?
Brandon: No. That little one.
Dad: Your toiletry bag?
Brandon: Yep. That one. I don't think I used it all week.
* crickets chirping *
Me: You didn't brush your teeth all week?
Brandon: No.
Dad: Did you take a shower?
Brandon: No. Oh, wait. I think I did. Maybe on Wednesday.
Ew. Boys are gross. But I missed him any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment