Sunday, June 5, 2011

Parties, Bike Rides, and Proms In Castles

We had a pretty busy day yesterday. Russ went on a fast paced 50 mile bike ride with a group of guys from Kleine Brogel. I went to a Scrapbook/ Birthday/ Going Away party with the gals from KB. Brandon relaxed at the house and played PS3 games online with his friends. And Jess... she went to the Prom in a castle. Just another typical Saturday in Belgium. OK, maybe not so typical. Let's face it, how many teenagers can say that they went to the Prom...in a castle...in The Netherlands. Very cool.


The party was at Limbricht Castle this year. After all, they had to top last years Prom. It was in a cave. I don't know about you, but our Prom was in the school gym, decorated with crepe paper flowers. These poor kids have it so tough. I almost feel sorry for them. I'm sure you do, too.




*Thanks for the use of these pics. I didn't take them, but I wish I had. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment