Sunday, June 26, 2011

One Friendly Canal

After a very rainy week, the clouds parted and the sun came out...resulting in a gorgeous afternoon. Russ and I decided to make the most of it, and took off on a bike ride along the canal. We weren't the only ones out enjoying the weather, so we made a few new friends. Is it just me, or do you find it a little ironic that one of the smallest countries has some of the largest animals I've ever seen? Actually, with all the coffee, waffles, and chocolate, I'm a tad larger now than I was when I arrived. Best get back to peddling that bike! Hope your weekend is full of blue skies as well.

1 comment:

  1. He was excited to see you! There's a herd of mini horses around the "block" from me that rush over whenever I go over there :) It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete