Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday

I haven't had many big adventures to share lately.  Life has been full of little day to day ones, though.  We are all caught up in the frenzy of end of school activities.  Work. Classes.  Saying good-bye to awesome friends.  *sniff*  (It's always easier to be the one leaving, then the one left behind, isn't it?)   Still, all the business has been interspersed with lots of laughter.  Today, for instance, I had my pottery class.  If you've never taken a pottery class with a bunch of crazy women, I highly recommend it.  I didn't accomplish a whole lot in the artistic department today, but boy did I have fun.  That's all that really matters in the end.  Tomorrow, it's back to laundry, errands, cleaning, helping with homework and other activities.  School is almost out, and you know what that means?  It's almost time for The Summer Of The Moms.  Heh heh heh.  Think of it as a cross between Club Med and Boot Camp.  They'll never know what hit them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment