Friday, October 23, 2009

Walking In The Woods...

I went for a walk on this bike path the other day and happened upon this beautiful house in the woods. I just had to take Russ back with me this morning to check it out. I think you'll see why in just a minute. How is this for a country home? Nice! It's hard to see in this picture, but just on the other side of that fence is an in ground swimming pool. Farm living is tough here. I love the thatched roof, too. Belgians like to keep these little deer around. I've heard that they raise them for food, not unlike cattle in the US. I think some people just like them as pets. There is a little buck in the middle, surrounded by his ladies. That isn't the reason I wanted Russ to see this place, though. Let's look in the other field behind the house. Hmmmmm. What is that out there? Wait...could it be.....
That's right. It's the big daddy of bucks. He was huge! He kept checking us out to make sure we weren't getting too close. I wonder if I should go get Maynard. I bet he'd love to have another buck to play with...

No comments:

Post a Comment