Monday, February 27, 2012

Exploring The Area

All too soon, it will be time to get on a plane and leave Belgium forever. With that in mind, and armed with nothing but our cameras and a sense of adventure, my friend Melissa and I set off to capture some memories. And had a fantastic time doing so. Even in Winter, with trees bare and grass dormant, Belgium is a beautiful country. I'm really going to miss it and the wonderful people who live here. The locals are quick with a smile, and always happy to talk to you, even with the challenge of different languages. But I think I'll miss the beautiful buildings most of all. There is just so much history here. I already have plans to explore more of the US and it's historic places once we are back on the other side of the pond. I can't wait to see what adventures are in our future.


No comments:

Post a Comment