Friday, August 7, 2009

Settling In...

They delivered all of our worldly possessions on Wednesday, exactly 3 months after they were packed away in Alaska. Some time between picking them up there and delivering them to us here, the number of boxes seem to have greatly multiplied. Apparently shipping boxes belong to the same family as rabbits. They can not be left unsupervised for any period of time. There are hundreds of them. As I am unpacking the boxes, the phrase that keeps coming to mind is "What the heck was I thinking keeping this?" In a few days, this will all be a foggy memory and we will be settled in. For now, I am heading back to the thousands of boxes (darn, did they multiply again?) to work on unpacking and organizing. Wish me luck. If you don't hear from me in a few days, send reinforcements. The boxes may have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment