Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holy Cowpies, Batman! 5,000 Visitors!


Wow! I just hit 5,000 visitors for my blog today. I know, it's hard to believe that anyone who accidentally stumbled upon it would actually return, but apparently someone did. I started this thing to keep the parents and friends up to date on our activities after we moved away, and never expected to keep it up over a month or two. As of September 1, it will officially be one year! Will wonders never cease? (Technically, I did change the blog from Alaska to Belgium after we moved here, but it still counts!) In honor of this occasion, I would like to suggest that the hubby spring for a lovely suit of armor like this one. It's just the thing I need for the front entry way. I don't know if you recall, but I had mentioned that I needed one just after we moved in to our house a couple of weeks ago, so this shouldn't come as any surprise to him. If he gives me one dollar for each visitor to this blog, that should just about cover it. I don't think that's asking too much. Do you? It seems perfectly reasonable to me. Now where does one go about finding a suit of armour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment