Thursday, December 22, 2011

Valkenburg Cave Christmas Market

I hadn't planned on a return visit to the Christmas Markets in the Valkenburg Caves this year, but when a friend called me on the last day they were open, it was too much to resist. And I'm so glad I didn't even bother to try. It was a lot different from my visit with Russ last year. It was misting rain instead of snowing, and the decorations were all completely changed. We checked out the goodies at each booth, talked to the vendors, and had a delicious cup of cappucino and a fresh waffle with warm cherries on top at the cafe in the middle of the cave. I picked up a few last minute Christmas gifts, and Kimberly scored a gorgeous antique rocking horse. And we made a few new friends. But that's another story all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment