Thursday, December 8, 2011

On The Eighth Day Of Christmas...

We watched The Amazing Race. This is one of my favorite shows (along with Psych and Burn Notice), so we try keep up with it every week. Some weeks are more of a challenge than others. We actually watched two episodes back to back this time, and guess what? They showed Brussels, Lommel and Ghent. As I'm watching the participants run around and compete at places like the Atomium and a canal in Ghent, I'm pointing at the TV screen and yelling "Oh My Gosh!!! I've been there! I've been there!!!!" Russ looks at the screen and says "Have I been there?" "Um, no. Those were Dawnventures (adventures where Dawn and I took off to explore on our own). My bad. But I'll take you! I really want to go back!" "Don't bother," he says. "I'm good." Now do you see why I went on Dawnventures? Sigh. I have my eye on some Christmas Markets, though. He might be going on more adventures than he thought he was...

No comments:

Post a Comment