Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On The Seventh Day Of Christmas...

It rained. And rained. And for a change of pace, it rained. We had a brief 23.7 minutes of sunshine this morning, during which I ran out and took care of some errands, and then (surprise, surprise) it rained. On the positive side, my grass looks maaaaahhhhhvelous, dahhhling. My windows, on the other hand, are a complete mess. I'm sure the neighbors are cringing. The spots! Oh, the spots! Now that I am over the worst of the crud, I am spending the day cleaning up the house, addressing the last of the Christmas cards and packages to be shipped, and listening to Ben sing away each quarter hour. The kids named the Grandfather Clock Big Ben, because they said not only did it sound like the clocks in London, but if King Kong and an anaconda had a baby, it would be the size of this clock. You can't argue with the logic of teenagers. Mostly because I can't even begin to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment