Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ahhhh....Thursday

Things have been a little slow this week. Poor Jess was home sick while I was out roaming across Europe this past weekend, and she is still on the mend. She hasn't had a fever since the weekend, but she does have a terrible cough, which leads to a headaches, lack of sleep, sore stomach muscles, etc. Two kids from her school have been hospitalized with the dreaded Swine Flu, so the students and staff have been more than a little paranoid about anyone even remotely sick entering their classrooms. I can't say that I blame them. I'm a little paranoid about the whole mess myself.

Brandon has been off with his class on a fun-filled tour of historic places in southern Belgium this week. He returns home tomorrow, and I must say, we are very excited. The place has been way too quiet without him. I'm sure he will have lots to share when he gets home.

I have been surfing the web, looking for interesting things to do in the area, and happened upon a site called An A to Z of Belgium. I don't think the locals would care too much for it, but it's good for a few giggles and grins if you care to check it out. I must say, some of the comments hit pretty close to home. If you find yourself with a few minutes free, click on the link and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment