Monday, March 28, 2011

No Market Monday

The weather today is so glorious that there isn't a parking spot to be found anywhere near the Monday Market, so there will be no fresh flowers this morning. That's OK. I'm content to just enjoy the sunshine and beautiful blue skies. I even took the long way home. Just because. I do have a tasty bit of gossip to share, though. I saw Super Dog again, and it would appear that he has a side kick. He and Captain Barksalot were on the roof. Super Dog was playing it cool, but Capt. Barksalot was fighting crime with his atomic bark. They were very efficient at it, because by the time I raised my camera, they were gone. The streets are safe, once again. I don't know about you, but I know that I sleep a lot better knowing they are on the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment