Thursday, March 17, 2011

Darn Those Leprechauns!




Happy St. Patrick's Day. In an effort to remain pinch-free, I put on my only green shirt this morning. Imagine my surprise when I noticed this...a perfect circle, smack dab in the middle of my shirt! How strange is this? First of all, I know I washed this shirt, and second of all, how on earth did a circle get in the middle of it to begin with? It's those pesky leprechauns!


According to legend, the Irish didn't always approve of wearing the color green. Apparently, it was considered unlucky because it was the favorite color of the "Good People" (leprechauns). Those who wore too much of this color, especially children, could be spirited away. I knew I heard giggling in the front bushes this morning.

2 comments:

  1. That is bizarre! Did it wash out or is it permanent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is VERY bizarre! It came out in the wash after I put a lot of stain remover on it. Crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete