Friday, October 21, 2011

Would You Want To Meet A Legend?

I've been doing a pitiful job of posting lately, and for that I apologize. I'd like to say that I've been busy with exciting adventures, but that's not the case. Instead, I've been caught up with every day mundane tasks like grocery shopping and laundry. That said, there is a new adventure on the horizon. I won't go into details, but we'll be taking a little trip some time soon and I'm sure I'll be quick to jump on here and share all the delightful details with you once we get home. This brings to me to today's topic for discussion. As excited as I am about our trip, I find myself facing a dilemma. The place we are going is home to a famous character. Not just any famous character, but one that I've been fascinated with for as long as I can remember. I've read books about her, studied articles online, and glued myself to the TV any time she appeared on a program. The question is, do I take an entire day out of my short stay to try and catch a glimpse of her? She is very reclusive, so in all honestly, I would probably spend hours driving to her home only to leave without so much as a peek at her. Then again, I might be one of the very few that catches her interest and therefore not only get to see her, but get a picture of her as well. What if I do get to see her, and she doesn't live up to all the hype? That would be a big disappointment, as well. Oh, the decisions. My family has said that they will support me either way, so the choice is entirely mine. Do I take the chance, or just spend the time touring castles and museums, wandering around the city and enjoying the sights? Hmmmmm. I'm off to think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment