Thursday, November 17, 2011

Frost On The Flowers

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the candle is so delightful..." What? I don't have a fireplace, so you take what you can get. I was half listening to the radio the other day while running errands, and I heard something to the effect of "asffj werpoiusn cpaj wporu fjash SNOW askfj vjpuwt ghpia bhuw..." That one word came through loud and clear, so I started paying attention... but it was too late. The announcer was on to other things. Do you think we're in for a white and wooley winter? Could be.

By the way, I went to the bakery the other day and bought a couple of pies. Our entire conversation was in Nederlands (Dutch). I was so proud of myself as I walked out of the shop, that I almost went back in and bought a few more. It's the little things that make you smile. Tot ziens for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment