Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Time To Say Goodbye to Ireland

This week flew by, and much too soon, it was time to say goodbye to beautiful Ireland and the lovely town of Killarney.

We stopped off in town to pick up a few last minute souvenirs, and then headed on to the airport.

The clouds turned dark as our plane taxied up to the gate. I like to think that maybe Ireland was a little sad to see us leaving as well.

Goodbye, Ireland. I will remember you fondly. This was the best vacation I've ever been on. I'll miss you.

It was nothing but beautiful blue skies when we landed in Germany and started the long drive back to our beautiful Belgium. Ireland already seems like it was a dream....


Maybe some day, in the not too distant future, we can go back to the Emerald Isle.

But for now, I'll go to bed, remember all the fun we had there, and dream of leprechauns, rocky cliffs, and magical waterfalls. Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, love your Ireland adventure! The Irish are the most friendly people in Europe, I believe... And they do have the BEST accent! So soft and easy on the ears... Hopefully I can get you to England when I get there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We loved it, too! We have a trip to London planned this summer. We're taking the Mom's there during their visit. I'm excited, because I haven't seen it yet! You wouldn't have to try too hard to get me to go back and meet you there, though. ;0)

    ReplyDelete