Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I got Mugged By My Friends...And It's Awesome!

I have the most AWESOME friends on the planet! Look at the goodies I just got in the mail! Yay! It's enough to make Russ roll his eyes and say "Are you kidding me? More mugs?" You betcha! And aren't they gorgeous? My collection is slowly growing. Well, the hubby might disagree to the pace of my collecting, but I think it's at a very reasonable rate. I'm still on the lookout for one from Louisiana or Mississippi. I tried to get them when we were visiting the folks, but I was unsuccessful. It's my understanding that there is one for New Orleans, but I can't find one listed for Mississippi at all. If someone can get their hands one one of them, I'd be most appreciative. (I'll even trade you a mug or send you some Belgium chocolate, but don't tell the hubby. He'll just roll his eyes again.) Thanks again to my awesome friends! You guys rock!
Winner of the "What the heck is that?" category of mail... is Dajana. This was tucked into a box she sent me, and I think the whole family was a little freaked out by this fella. Isn't this the craziest thing you ever seen? Brandon even asked, "We don't have to eat that, do we?" I assured him that we didn't. I do feel sorry for the little guy, though. Just look at that face. Whenever you're having a bad day, just think of Mr. Marshmallow head. It could always be worse. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment