Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hmmmmmm......

It's a catchy tune. It's been in my head all day. If you can name it, then I've got a little surprise for you. Post a comment under this with just that name, and then your first name after that. I'll give you a reasonable amount of time. A week or two. (Depends on how generous I'm feeling by the end of the first week.) Then I'll put all the correct entries into a hat and have a drawing. The lucky winner will receive a little goodie that I have picked up on recent travels. Good luck.

4 comments:

  1. Well...the flower that's pictured above is an Edelweiss. It's very hard to come by since they grow in the Alps or specific high altitude area's. During WWII, if you saw a German soldier with one on their lapel, that meant that they were a "True Soldier" since they were brave enough to scale the highest mountain to retrieve one.

    As for the song.. I have no idea..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika...you didn't read the directions. You are in a time out! Play nice and I'll let you out of the corner. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dajana
    Its edelweiss, edelweiss etc. from the sound of music.

    Myra

    ReplyDelete