Saturday, September 4, 2010

We Need To Talk...

The hubby came home and said, "We need to talk." Is it just me, or does that phrase always make you nervous? I'm starting to feel guilty, and I don't even have a clue what he's talking about. What on earth have I done now? (and who narked on me?) "I keep getting these little boxes in the mail," he said, "and I'm starting to wonder if you have a problem that you need to tell me about." Whew. Is that all? He already knew about this addiction, and sort of approved it, so I have nothing to worry about. I do want to send a big shout out to my awesome friends back in the US who are feeding my addiction. (And doing it quite nicely, by the way!) Aren't my new babies adorable? And I have an ALASKA now! Woohoo! Thanks ladies! You made my day! (And you make the hubby very nervous. That's always a nice bonus.)

1 comment:

  1. I NEED the Alaska one and I have a New Mexico mug on the way. Eric WILL NOT allow a Florida mug..lol. He'd smash it into a bazillion pieces..must be a Georgia thing...

    ReplyDelete