Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flowers and Snow...

I know, it's a strange combination, but flowers and snow it is. First off, I had the chance to take another floral arrangement class yesterday. Who knew these things were so much fun? The Belgian lady who teaches these classes has a great sense of humor, so we always have quite a few giggles as we "work." Let's just say that the Belgians also have a way with slang, and it translates quite nicely. Anyway, I now have a lovely Christmas decoration for my table.
Today, there was a decided change in the weather. Why....is that snow? I know, it's not the several feet of white stuff dumped on us in Alaska, but it's exciting just the same. So far, it's sticking, and more is expected tomorrow. I'm told that last year, they got about 5 inches around this time. I don't think that's in store for us this week, but we'll take what we can get. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment